CRUEL WORLD
I'm confused
I’m daze
I'm caged like a bird.
Why the world doesn’t want to approaching me?
Why the world doesn’t want to talk to me?
Why the world doesn’t want to hold my hand?
Why the world doesn’t want to live with me?
They dislike me
They saw me like a worthless junk
What is my fault?
What is my sin?
Duh Gusti ... What’s wrong with me?
This tears
Flowing from my dropping eyelids
I slowly groaned..
Duh Gusti
For a long time I never be friend with You
My heart is dark of the mortal world
He thown me to the black ocean.
People say that..
I’m a child who has many diseases
I’m a child who suffered viruses
I'm deadly child
I'm contagious kid!
Until nobody care with me..
I do not know when it happens
When did it come to my body
What this virus?
Whether from my father?
Whether from my mom?
Or from the tip of the syringe?
Or maybe from transfuse?
I actually don’t understand where does it come
I do not understand
I do not know who come to my body
But I know that he is the cruel virus!
Yes! You're the cruel virus!
You attack my immune
You spread it all over my body
You destroy my career
You are so cruel!
Now I’m lying and weak
Sprawl in
sorrow
Rot with virus death
Duh Gusti ...
When this all end?
All days are getting short
My black note is getting closer
If I'm already be corpse,
Could I be accepted in the heaven?
Astagfirullah.. I want to repentance…
In this place I pray
I want to be friend with the world
Kidding, rejoice, weep and laugh Together
But now, they are gone
Left me alone
In the strains of deep silent
Duh Gusti ...
I need Your help..
From the cruel virus..
Jombang, 10 October 2012
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort opening - JTM Hub
BalasHapusCherokee Casino 김천 출장안마 Resort is opening its casino operations 광주 출장안마 from 의정부 출장안마 the hotel and convention center and adding new amenities, including 정읍 출장마사지 concierge services, 경기도 출장샵